Due to the epidemic of COVID-19, participants who are not able to attend the conference, we accept oral and poster presentation online.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
IEEE ICKII 2020 Call for Paper
3rd IEEE International Conference on Knowledge Innovation and Invention 2020
Kaohsiung, Taiwan, August 21-23, 2020
IEEE Tainan Section Sensors Council(IEEE TSSC)
International Institute of Knowledge Innovation and Invention (IIKII)
National University of Kaohsiung
National Research Center for Disaster-free and Safety City Construction, Dong-A University, South Korea
Korea Knowledge Information Technlogy Society
Korea Society Of Computer Information
School of Mathematics and Information Engineering, Longyan University, Longyan City, China
Southern Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Taiwan
3rd IEEE International Conference on Knowledge Innovation and Invention 2020 (IEEE ICKII 2020) will be held in Kaohsiung, Taiwan on August 21-23, 2020, and it will provide a unified communication platform for researchers in the topics of information technology, innovation design, communication science & engineering, industrial design, creative design, applied mathematics, computer science, electrical & electronic engineering, mechanical & automation engineering, green technology & architecture engineering, material science and other related fields. Professional practice in the information, innovation, communication and engineering fields are welcome to participate in IEEE ICKII 2020. This conference enables interdisciplinary collaboration of science and engineering technologists in the academic and industrial fields, as well as networking internationally. During the conference, there will be substantial time for presentation and discussion. Attendants will find various activities useful in bringing together a diverse group of engineers and technologists across the disciplines for the generation of new ideas, collaboration potential and business opportunities.
Accepted full papers that submitted to IEEE ICKII 2020 proceeding will be published on IEEE Xplore® and indexed by EI if the papers fit the scopes of IEEE (IEEE fields). Papers of other fields will be sent to Scopus for reviewed and indexed. To maintain a high quality of conference proceedings, the English of full papers should be good enough. We will request authors to send the full papers for English edting if the papers do not pass the review process by the Program Committees. An additional fee of English editing will be charged to authors.
Excellent papers selected from IEEE ICKII 2020 will be recommended to be published on suitable 16 different SSCI, SCI and AHCI journals after an additional review process and need extra publication charge.
(1) Journal of Clinical Medicine (SCI; ISSN 2077-0383; IF: 5.688)
(2) International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health
(SCI and SSCI; ISSN 1660-4601; IF: 2.468)
(3) Sustainability (SCI and SSCI; ISSN 2071-1050; IF: 2.592)
(4) Water (SCI; ISSN 2073-4441; IF: 2.524)
(5) Sensors (SCI; ISSN 1424-8220; IF: 3.031)
(6)Coatings(SCI; ISSN 2079-6412; IF:2.436)
(7) Electronics (SCI: ISSN: 2079-9292; IF: 1.764)
(8) Symmetry (SCI; ISSN 2073-8994; IF: 2.143)
(9) Biosensors (SCI; ISSN 2079-6374; IF: 2.580)
(10) Mobile Information Systems (SCI; ISSN 1875-905X; IF: 1.780)
(11) Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing (SCI; ISSN 1530-8677; IF: 1.520)
(12) Modern Physics Letters B (SCI; ISSN 1793-6640; IF: 0.929)
(13) Sensors and Materials (SCI; ISSN: 0914-4935; IF: 0.482)
(14) Information (Ei Compendex, ESCI; ISSN 2078-2489)
(15) Applied System Innovation (ISSN 2571-5577, indexed by Scopus; Free Charge)